Explore, Discover, and Innovate: Join us for a School Science Expo Featuring Engaging Exhibits!
We extend our warm welcome to the young minds of your school to take part in the “SCIENCE EXPO” hosted by the Innovation and Incubation Cell (IIC) of NIT Puducherry, as a part of our annual technical fest GYANITH’23 which is scheduled on 1st March 2023. Students from various schools in and around Karaikal will be participating and presenting their projects in this Expo. So, we request students from your esteemed institution to take part in the Expo.
- Participants are expected to present their innovative working models/prototypes and posters on the day of the event.
- Students from 6th to 12th classes are eligible to participate in the poster/project presentation.
- There can be a maximum of 3 participants per team for the poster/project presentation.
- Each team will get 10 minutes to present their work in the form of posters of A1 size (59× 84) cm. The content of the posters should be in the following manner:
- Introduction of the work
- Objective of the work
- Description of the work
- Outcomes of the work
- Use eco-friendly materials for the preparation of exhibits.
- All participants must register for the event using the link given below on or before 24th February 2023. LINK for Registrations
- There is no registration fee.
- The exhibits will be assessed by a team of experts from NITPY. Their decision will be final.
- Selected projects/posters will be awarded with prizes and merit certificates. Certificate of participation will be given to all participants.
- The participating school/team would bear all expenses and make their own travel arrangements. Only refreshments will be provided to the participating team.
- Students are requested to attend the event with their school uniform and school identity card.
- All the students should report at Science Block, NITPY by 9:30 a.m on 01/03/2023