Playing football with your Feet is one thing, but with BOT is a whole different Story!
Build a manually controlled or an automated robot capable of playing soccer-traverse the arena, avoiding collisions from obstacles, moving the ball, pushing the ball towards the goal etc within the allotted time.
Cash Prize worth Rs. 6k
A Round-Robin Tournament among the Teams.
- A team can have the maximum number of 4 members.
- A team is allowed to play with only one Robot.
- Decision of Organizers shall be treated as Final and Participants shall bind on it.
- Once match Fixtures are made, it cannot be changed.
- The Actual Arena will be displayed only at the time of Event. - The Bot shouldn't have any part that might hold the Ball or can be used to grab the Ball.
- Once touched the Bot by any member, the whole Team will be disqualified.
- The Wire attached to the Bot shall not disturb the Arena or cause any inconveniences.
- Unfair Play shall be viewed strictly.
- The Technical Fault shall be rectified within 3 minutes, otherwise the team cant continue.
- Any changes in the specified power and weight leads to disqualification.
- Any participant who argues with judges and violates the above rules is liable for disqualification.
- Dimension Limit: 30cm x 30cm x 30cm and Weight Limit: 5kg
- The BOT can be both Wired or Wirelessly controlled. Preferably, it should be Wired.
- For Wireless Bots, the frequency of the Remote Controller shall not interfere with others. Recommended having 2 different Frequencies.
- The max potential difference between any two points in the Bot shall be less than 12V DC (For Safety Purposes).