Get ready to soar to new heights and score big at our Rocket League gaming event! Boost your adrenaline as you compete with the best in this high-flying, action-packed tournament. Are you ready to take on the challenge and become the champion of the arena?
Described as "soccer, but with rocket-powered cars", Rocket League has up to eight players assigned to each of the two teams, using rocket-powered vehicles to hit a ball into their opponent's goal and score points over the course of a match. The game includes single-player and multiplayer modes that can be played both locally and online, including cross-platform play between all versions. Later updates for the game enabled the ability to modify core rules and added new game modes, including ones based on ice hockey and basketball.
Cash Prize worth Rs. 750
- TEAMS: 16 (Spots are “LIMITED”)
- TOURNAMENT TYPE: Knockout
- GAMING TEAM TYPE: DUO
- This event is an “Online Event”.
- All settings are set to default with a respawn time of 3 seconds.
- Both players of a team must be available, at least 15 minutes in the game before the match is scheduled to begin.
- Games will be five minutes in length, whichever team has the most goals at the end of the game is the winner. If tied after five minutes, the games will be immediately determined by sudden death overtime.
- Players are strongly discouraged from quitting out of matches during play. If a participant intentionally disconnects from the game and is not able to reconnect to the game, then a loss will be given to the player. This loss will be recorded as a forfeit.
- Both players need to record their match and submit it if they want to claim any issue or unfair gameplay done by opponents. The coordinating team will look into it and take appropriate action.
- No sharing of accounts between players.
- Players are expected to use a single account for each player.
- Failure of the entire team to show up on time will lead to disqualification of the team.
- Cheating in any form (including exploiting bugs) will not be tolerated and will lead to the disqualifying of the entire team from the event. Team captains must send a screenshot of the final scorecard to the coordinator at the end of the match, for future reference.
- In case of any changes in the schedule of matches, team captains will be informed.
- The coordinator will let the Team Captain know regarding match fixtures, tournament schedules and other update regarding further stages of the tournament.
All games will be played on DFH stadium only except the finals.
- It will be Knockout Format a tournament.
- Finals will be played for best of three.