How strong is your foundation?
Use your creative skills to build structures in this event called The ShakeIt.
Each team will be given materials to build structures.
The teams have to construct a highly stable structure within the given criteria.
The structure will then be tested on a shake table.
The most creative team will be selected from various rounds.
Date: 2 March, 2019
The rules for the event are :
- It is a group event.
- A group may consist of 3 to 4 members.
- Participants must report at the venue at least 15 minutes before the commencement of the event.
- Latecomers will not be given extra time.
- Mobile phones should be switched off during the competitions.
- The event will be of two rounds.
- Each rounds will have different criteria that will be announced on spot.
- Teams not following the rules will be eliminated.
- Participants must not communicate or disturb another team during the Competition.
- The builded structure will be tested and evaluated by judges and the best teams will be promoted to the next round.
- The most creative and talented teams will be awarded.
- If any tie is there between teams, special round will be conducted.
- Competition Head/Coordinator has the right to disqualify any team in any case.
- Judges decision is final.
Registration Cost: Rs. 30/per team