Is your robot the ultimate maze runner?
Choose the correct path for your success!! Interested in robotics...?? Get a platform to showcase your talent.
A robot is placed in the far corner of a large randomly drawn maze consisting of 5cm square segments. In the far other end, the exit of the maze . The goal is to reach the exit of the maze in the fastest time possible, across several attempts.
Length of Event: 10 minutes maximum.
Dates: 2 March, 2019
- It's a team event with a maximum of 3 in a team.
- There will be three rounds.
- The maze is composed of multiple of an 18 cm x 18 cm unit square.
- The walls of the maze are 5 cm high. Thus, the internal navigable area within a square is 16.8cm
- The maze comprises of 16 x 16 unit squares.
- Participants will be provided with different kinds of maze with increasing difficulty in each round.
- A bot shall be self-contained (no remote controls). A bot shall not use an energy source employing a combustion process.
- A bot shall not leave any part of its body behind while negotiating the maze.
- A bot shall not jump over, fly over, climb, scratch, cut, burn, mark, damage, or destroy the walls of the maze.
- A bot shall not be larger either in length or in width, than 16 centimetres.
- Any violation of these rules will constitute immediate disqualification from the contest and ineligibility for the associated prizes.
Registration Cost: Rs. 150/per team